MiM Corporate Kickoff
Time & Location
About the Event
The MiM Corporate Kickoff is a 3-part event meant to orient members to everything happening in MiM, bring members together to share in a common workout, and build community through fun and games afterward. This event can be done in person, if possible, or virtually. The workout will be a 20-minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) and will be released 2 weeks prior to the event start date. There will be both inter-chapter competition and individual competition. The idea is that the chapter that finished the most total rounds will be crowned Corporate Champion. Those who choose to participate in the individual competition will still count their rounds toward their chapter's total, but will also be entered to win MiM gear! The individual competition will cost $10 USD to enter and will consist of similar, but slightly more difficult movements.
Part 1: Member Orientation
- Chapter leads will orient new and former members to everything going on in MiM including our current research, expansion around the globe, and much more.
Part 2: 20-minute AMRAP
- In-person: Members will simultaneously complete the workout for 20-minutes, being mindful to track their total rounds/reps completed. At the end, the chapter leads will tally everyone's reps completed and submit their chapter's score.
- Virtual: Members may complete the workout at any time between Friday and Sunday and submit their total reps completed to their chapter leads.
- Optional: Any members unable to make their chapter's in-person event can complete the workout on their own and send their total reps completed to their chapter leads to count toward their chapter's total.
Part 3: Fun & Games
- We want you to be creative with this. Build community with your chapters by playing games like ultimate frisbee, soccer, etc. If your event will be virtual, consider other options like online games such as Code Names, JackBox, and more.
*Please follow local and federal laws concerning public gatherings and mask mandates.