Fri, Sep 10|
Location is TBD
MiM Corporate Kickoff
Join your chapter in a global inter-chapter competition to become MiM's Corporate Champion! RSVP is only for members interested in participating in the optional individual competition.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2021, 12:01 AM EDT – Sep 20, 2021, 11:59 PM EDT
Location is TBD
About the Event
Goals of Event:
1) Learn about MiM
3) Socialize - Build Community
Where: At a field or facility near you, or virtually, depending on local regulations.
When: Any one time, as decided by your chapter, between September 10 – 20th.
Who: Students, residents, and faculty.
Workout: 2 Options to compete with students around the globe!
1. Inter-chapter - Open to all, free to participate, no registration necessary
2. Individual: More advanced movements, $10 registration, prizes included (register w/ RSVP button)
Part 1: Member Orientation
Chapter leads orient new and former members to everything going on in MiM.
Part 2: 20-minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) - can be done solo or in group
- Count your reps
- Submit reps to your chapter lead
- Chapter leads submit their chapter's total reps here: https://forms.gle/aXooktq81ZehpYet6
- Participants in individual competition submit reps here: https://forms.gle/Kpo59Bt7YXZgFMU69
- Top 3 finishers per category in individual competition, as separated by self-identifying sex, student/resident, and faculty, receive MiM gear
- Chapter with the most total reps is crowned Corporate Champion and featured by MiM
Exercise Demonstrations and Movement Standards
- Click HERE for the written movement standards
Interchapter Competition: Full intro video Individual Competition: Full intro video
4 plank up-downs (scale to knees) 4 plank up-downs with push-up at top
9 vertical toe touches (scale ROM) 9 v-ups
20 reverse lunges (total ) (scale ROM) 20 jump switch lunges (total)
21 sprawls (scale to walking through movement) 21 lateral burpees over a textbook*
*textbook or other similar object must be at least 1” (2cm) tall x 10” (25cm) long x 8” (20cm) wide
Part 3: Socializing - Community Building**
Spend time with your fellow members to build community by playing your favorite field games, playing games online, or anything else you think would help you and your fellow members build community.
**Please follow local and federal laws concerning public gatherings and mask mandates.
263 hours 58 minutes
Submissions Open | September 10th - September 20
191 hours 58 minutes
Team Store Open | September 13 - September 20